How do you feel about your sexual relationship?
Does sex usually leave you both feeling satisfied?
If you are feeling dissatisfied with the sexual aspects of your relationship, or if one of you has less interest in sex than the other, the problems may be connected to other aspects of your relationship or your priorities.
Can you talk about your problems?
Relationships Australia provides counselling services for people with sexual concerns including:
- differences in levels of sexual desire
- loss of sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- erection difficulties or sexual functioning that has been affected by chronic illness, surgery or disability
- impact of childhood sexual abuse on your sexual intimacy
- expectations created by the availability of pornography or social media
- general issues about sexuality.
Relationships Australia counselling services can help you build intimacy and trust in your relationship.